Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Apple Genius

The white sterility. The smooth contours. The brushed chrome. The smell of Pretzel Time wafting from the food court. Who wouldn't want to do it in an Apple Store? Oh yeah...

[hitchy294] so do you want to cosplay?
[MistressSylvia] YES
[hitchy294] ok
[hitchy294] what cos
[hitchy294] ?
[MistressSylvia] Apple genius bar employee and an unsatisfied customer?
[hitchy294] ok
[hitchy294] whos who
[hitchy294] ??
[hitchy294] helo?
[MistressSylvia] ill be the employee
[hitchy294] ok
[MistressSylvia] i kno a lot about computers *devil horns appear* *and fire* *and a crow*
[MistressSylvia] How can I help you today sir?
[hitchy294] exscuse me but my appletini has to mutch tini and a dead fly in it
[MistressSylvia] No, silly
[MistressSylvia] the apple genius bar
[MistressSylvia] for tech support for apple computer and ipods
[MistressSylvia] not a literal bar
[MistressSylvia] i don't drink
[MistressSylvia] im a mormon
[hitchy294] ok the apple bar as in apple mac
[MistressSylvia] YES!
[hitchy294] ok
[hitchy294] go
[MistressSylvia] oh hello sir how are you today? i see you brought your mac mini with you
[hitchy294] yes i was quite unsatifide with the mac minis speed and peformance maby you could help me correct this
[hitchy294] ?#
[MistressSylvia] oh yes of course
[MistressSylvia] let me just...take it from you...my hand grazes yours....
[hitchy294] * i look up from it to see you looking into my eyes*
[hitchy294] erm so how will this be done
[MistressSylvia] first i need to remove the top
[MistressSylvia] i take out my screwdriver, my gaze never leaving yours
[hitchy294] oh i see its an internal problem * i feel a gerk in my stomach as you look at me , then a man walks behind and knocks me forward over your desk*
[MistressSylvia] Excuse me sir. Please leave the store or ill have to call security
[MistressSylvia] he leaves
[MistressSylvia] i start to run a diagnostics test
[hitchy294] so its just us 2 erm whers all the other employes?
[MistressSylvia] they're running an info session in the front on uploading photos to iphoto
[hitchy294] i see so... * i walk behind the desk looking at your hair and then as you look turn swiftly to be looking at the computer screen infront of you*
[MistressSylvia] i look over my shoulder and sigh
[MistressSylvia] i just can't get any work done
[MistressSylvia] I'M SO HORNY
[MistressSylvia] but i can't think about that right now
[MistressSylvia] Please go back to the stool
[MistressSylvia] on the other side of the desk
[hitchy294] * urgh after seeing her im so hot for it * erm so i see your in i.t.
[hitchy294] i leave the back of the desk
[hitchy294] i sit down
[hitchy294] thers not many women in i.t. today what made you want to go into i.t.
[hitchy294] ?
[MistressSylvia] I love helping people!!
[MistressSylvia] And I really want to go into programming someday
[MistressSylvia] this is just a stepping stone postion
[MistressSylvia] sorry the diagnostic test is taking so long
[MistressSylvia] so where you from?
[hitchy294] * hmm wonder if she could help me* me im from the uk orgiany but moved to the usa in 2005
[hitchy294] what about you i can tell your not from around here
[MistressSylvia] i grew up in phoenix
[MistressSylvia] i moved to forks when i was 16
[hitchy294] i see
[hitchy294] so youve stayed out here all your life
[hitchy294] ?
[MistressSylvia] Yes. I like it alot
[MistressSylvia] wow diagnostic test done
[MistressSylvia] wow
[MistressSylvia] you have a major RAM deficiency
[MistressSylvia] can i help you with our upgrade options?
[hitchy294] ok do we need more parnts for it then?
[hitchy294] parts*
[MistressSylvia] yes, a major ram upgrade
[MistressSylvia] let me get you the brochure
[hitchy294] oh so where are the parts?
[MistressSylvia] they're in my bra
[MistressSylvia] it's a little sharp, but i think they're safe there
[MistressSylvia] so what do you use your mac mini for
[MistressSylvia] that will help me decide the best upgrade, depending on your usage
[hitchy294] surfing and whatching movies
[hitchy294] mainly
[MistressSylvia] about two gigs then
[hitchy294] ok wis there some sort of storge coubord in here then
[MistressSylvia] yes!
[MistressSylvia] i cant fit everything in here silly badily
[hitchy294] wellil come with you to get it to make sure im not being cheted
[MistressSylvia] that's against store policy
[MistressSylvia] i can assure you i won't do anything to cheat you
[MistressSylvia] you can even price compare at other locations to confirm that
[hitchy294] but theres no one in here ill keep you company
[MistressSylvia] they're in front
[MistressSylvia] the presentation should be over
[hitchy294] * i neeed to get to the storge coubord with her to kiss her*
[MistressSylvia] outrageous
[MistressSylvia] i yell and interrupt the iphoto tutorial
[MistressSylvia] our iphoto genius stomps over and demands an an explanation from you, camera cords dangling from his pale limbs
[hitchy294] well she nice and i was going to ask her on a date sir im sorry if i have offened anyone
[hitchy294] ?
[MistressSylvia] It's ok.
[MistressSylvia] We can have a date, but I don't want to mix my work with my love life
[MistressSylvia] please wait till I get off work and we'll go to Pretzel Time (tm) together
[hitchy294] thanks now can we upgrade my mini mac ... im so ashamed why did i say that...
[MistressSylvia] it's ok
[MistressSylvia] happens all the time
[hitchy294] ok
[hitchy294] thanks for understanding
[hitchy294] so what time are you off?
[MistressSylvia] 8:15
[hitchy294] so in 20 mins il just hang around for you
[MistressSylvia] ok
[MistressSylvia] btw i rp in real time
[MistressSylvia] *I help another customer with an ipod shuffle that only plays Enya*
[hitchy294] ok
[hitchy294] * i hope she dosent blow out on me i hope this girls for realy !*
[MistressSylvia] I love enya, my pussy is getting so wet
[hitchy294] hmm wonder if i can get her to like me unlike evryother girl!
[MistressSylvia] I rub myself as "Ornoco Flow" pumps through the portable egg-shaped speakers I have set up on my desk to test the sound quality of products like these
[hitchy294] thinking to himself *i love that sont but it alays make me horny*
[MistressSylvia] Man,m I wish I knew that, but im helping this other customer
[hitchy294] i hope shes i nice girl tonight
[MistressSylvia] I wonder if he likes waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment