Monday, July 27, 2009

Part of a Balanced Sexfest


As happy we are with our results here, we can't shake the nagging feeling that this guy was messing with us. If he was for real, I hope he is locked away in an institution. His enthusiasm was hilarious but he was so willing to go along with the ridiculousness of our requests that we tired of him quickly.

[bigcockJP69] i love cosplay
[MistressSylvia] OMG
[MistressSylvia] fav genre?? mine is cereal mascots
[bigcockJP69] ooooo never thought of that one
[bigcockJP69] thats fucking hot though
[bigcockJP69] sorry lost train of thought lol
[MistressSylvia] omg hot train
[MistressSylvia] tamale train!!! LMBO
[bigcockJP69] i gotta go with cartoon characters, i know its normal but i love it
[bigcockJP69] lmfao
[MistressSylvia] thats still fuckin hot
[bigcockJP69] extremely
[MistressSylvia] do u want to try cereal meets cartoon
[bigcockJP69] oooo love that idea
[MistressSylvia] you can pick whatever you want to do
[MistressSylvia] i want to be dig'em, the frog who represents Honey Smacks Cereal
[bigcockJP69] YES!
[bigcockJP69] love it
[MistressSylvia] who are your favs?
[bigcockJP69] thundercats :)
[MistressSylvia] whos ur fav cat
[bigcockJP69] ohhhh tough choice
[bigcockJP69] gotta go with lion-o though
[MistressSylvia] i like it, where should the location be?
[MistressSylvia] im thinking craft supply store
[MistressSylvia] like im there to get a new patch for my hat
[bigcockJP69] yes
[bigcockJP69] ok u want me to be working there?
[bigcockJP69] or just so happen to come in when u do?
[MistressSylvia] i like my thunder cats working
[bigcockJP69] ok cool,
[bigcockJP69] welcome to my humble supply store
[MistressSylvia] You want some honey smacks?!!!!
[bigcockJP69] maybe later, dont step on snarf!!
[MistressSylvia] ok, I'm here looking for assorted buttons and styrofoam balls, can you point me in the right direction??
[bigcockJP69] oh yes of course, follow me, i walk down the aisles here we are big assorted buttons and styrofoam is just another aisle over
[MistressSylvia] so how does a hot cat like you ed up working at a place like this? *smacks lips*
[bigcockJP69] blushes a lil, tail tucks between my legs, well just doing this for some extra cash you know. what else can i get for you today? i look at u up and down
[MistressSylvia] well...*i adjust the collar of my green pleather jacket*
[MistressSylvia] u may have noticed....im not wearing any pants
[bigcockJP69] i blush again. yes i did notice but im not gonna lie, i like it
[MistressSylvia] can you direct me to the fabric aisle so I can make some pants
[bigcockJP69] of course, just down here, i walk and point it out to you and have someone else watch the counter so i can talk with you
[MistressSylvia] so what kind of milk do you take in your cereal....YUM YUM SUGAR SMACKS HONEY GOODNESS
[bigcockJP69] whole milk its all i drink, THUNDERCATSSS!!!!!!!!
[MistressSylvia] yea boy!!! none of that nonfat crap!! *i massage my round frog tummay*
[bigcockJP69] YES i agree i reach out and rub ur tummy, and pull back, oooops sorry i got caught up in the moment
[MistressSylvia] i pull back, knowing i will someday smack you honey sweet
[MistressSylvia] with my wooden spoon
[MistressSylvia] for now
[MistressSylvia] fabrics
[bigcockJP69] oh yes yes, right here oh sounds like i need to help if u need me just holler for me, i run off embarrassed
[MistressSylvia] i browse the many varieties
[MistressSylvia] feeling with my green, slimy honey coated paw the sensual velvets
[MistressSylvia] the hot courderoys
[MistressSylvia] the silky silks
[bigcockJP69] i keep staring down the aisle at you can take my eyes off ur green skin
[MistressSylvia] i call you over
[MistressSylvia] too many fabrics
[MistressSylvia] how can i pick
[MistressSylvia] can you help me?
[bigcockJP69] ill do my best i smile at you
[bigcockJP69] the golden silk its perfect
[bigcockJP69] By the power of Jaga... Sword of Omens, come to my hand. I, Lion-O, Lord of the Thundercats, command it!
[MistressSylvia] * i run through the aisles* THERE IS A RAPTOR SHOPPING HERE
[MistressSylvia] quick, get into a room with doors!! dinosaurs cant open doors
[bigcockJP69] ahhhhhh i run and lock the door
[bigcockJP69] r u ok? that was close
[bigcockJP69] Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
[MistressSylvia] yeah just a little shaken
[bigcockJP69] ok good i reach over and put my arm around u, ur shaking
[MistressSylvia] ri...rii...ribbit.....
[bigcockJP69] its ok im here now, dont worry getting closer to u, THUNDERCATS HOOOO!!!!!
[MistressSylvia] arent you worried youll catch warts
[MistressSylvia] that stops all the cute cats
[MistressSylvia] normally...
[bigcockJP69] not me
[bigcockJP69] for i have the sword of omens!!
[MistressSylvia] what are you going to do with that sword of omens.. CRISP IN MILK
[bigcockJP69] it helps me see the truth and it protects me from any disease and/or anything that might harm me, so i can be as close to u as i want
[MistressSylvia] that's so romantic, *my cheeks expand to globular proportions* STICKY RICE SNACKS
[bigcockJP69] i smile at you i love the way ur cheeks expand, SNARF GO AWAY
[MistressSylvia] i touch your furry paw PART OF A BALNCED BREAKFAST
[bigcockJP69] i blush again, THUNDERCATS!!!!!!, i look at you, my eyes gazing into urs
[MistressSylvia] ribbit just do it ribbit
[MistressSylvia] HONEY GOODNESS
[bigcockJP69] my insincts take over, i cant handle it i lean down and lick ur face
[MistressSylvia] i scream
[MistressSylvia] your sandpapery tongue removes the top layers of skin from my face
[MistressSylvia] my mucousy face
[bigcockJP69] i jump away OMG im so sorry
[MistressSylvia] i cry and leave the room looking for gauze to salve my wounds
[MistressSylvia] but i forget about the raptors
[MistressSylvia] they gore me
[MistressSylvia] spewing my sugary sweetness all over the decoupage glue
[MistressSylvia] do you want to avenge my death and maybe fuck my green, sticky corpse?
[bigcockJP69] mmmmm yes
[MistressSylvia] ghost of dig'em unhappy with dishonoring my memory
[MistressSylvia] goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment