Tuesday, July 21, 2009

cheerios and domination

This is our Grand Compilation of posts where people blocked us as close to immediately as possible.

[cong] hey :D
[mistresssylvia] hi there
[mistresssylvia] what's your favorite breakfast cereal?
[cong] you alright babe
[mistresssylvia] honestly, no
[cong] hmm anything really
[mistresssylvia] my grandpa's really sick
[cong] and probably cheerioes
[cong] oh dear
[mistresssylvia] OMG
[mistresssylvia] CHEERIOS ARE M FAVRITE
[cong] you jokin right :o
[mistresssylvia] i use them as nipple frames
[mistresssylvia] then have my cat, frank, eat them off


[jbon1083]hey babe are you into domination
[mistresssylvia] um who isn’t LOL
[jbon1083] well ill let you do anything to me ill let you tie me up ill be your little slave boy
[jbon1083] i have a cam, if ur interested
[mistresssylvia] I sat on my cam and it broke but id love 2 caht
[jbon1083] well we culd chat and u can watch me on the camera how does that sound babe
[mistresssylvia] ooo real good baby let me go get ready
[jbon1083] sure what do you need to do =)
[jbon1083] u there babe?
[mistresssylvia] sorry mama was calling
[mistresssylvia] im already for u now
[jbon1083] o yea tell me about how ur ready
[jbon1083] hello? Still there? =)
[mistresssylvia] sorry mamma fell out of her wehel chair
[mistresssylvia] I told her not t baother me when im in here but does she ever listen????
[jbon1083] o no is she ok
[jbon1083] what r u waering =)
[mistresssylvia] im covered in oil

[districtdynasty] hey there
[mistresssylvia] hey
[mistresssylvia] what dynasty r u from
[mistresssylvia] ?
[mistresssylvia] is it da nasty one
[districtdynasty] of course
[districtdynasty] depending on how nasty you need
[mistresssylvia] r u into cabbage play
[districtdynasty] im into everything
*** districtdynasty has gone offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment