Monday, August 3, 2009

Heavenly Chat

"The holy grail 'neath ancient Roslin waits. The blade and chalice guarding o'er her gates. Adorned in masters' loving art, she lies. She rests at last beneath the starry skys."

-Robert Langdon, reading off a papyrus scroll

The Da Vinci Code





[sebastian69] Good lord.

[sebastian69] Did you grow them yourself?

[MistressSylvia] no

[MistressSylvia] Jesus did

[sebastian69] I love Jesus.

[sebastian69] : )

[sebastian69] How are you?

[MistressSylvia] Happy as a clam

[MistressSylvia] you?

[sebastian69] Very. Also horny as a goat.

[sebastian69] You?

[sebastian69] Babe, can I please slide my cock between your big tits?

[MistressSylvia] but that's where my cross rosary is

[sebastian69] Hey, if jesus loves me he'll let me have my fun.

[MistressSylvia] so true

[MistressSylvia] wanna rp ?

[sebastian69] Fuck yes.

[MistressSylvia] pick a favorite female saint

[MistressSylvia] we'll do her life as you do her

[sebastian69] Right, that's a bit out there....but ok.

[sebastian69] How about saint mary the slave. I hear she had a great set of knockers too.

[sebastian69] So your tied up in the dungeon and I'm trying to make you renounce Christ, yeah?

[sebastian69] Or, for expediency, I could just wank over your tits.

[MistressSylvia] Oh please, sir I believe in Christ with all my heart

[MistressSylvia] i will never renounce

[MistressSylvia] Him

[sebastian69] We'll see about that.

[sebastian69] Guards, leave me alone with the prisoner.

[sebastian69] they march out.

[sebastian69] I turn to you, archly.

[MistressSylvia] Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, I say

[sebastian69] Definitely.

[MistressSylvia] Suddenly an angel flies in

[MistressSylvia] STOP he yells, his angel muscles bulging

[sebastian69] Fuck off, angel.

[sebastian69] I'm trying to get my game on.

[MistressSylvia] He casts a level 4 angel spell on you

[MistressSylvia] he has no belly button because he wasn't born of a mother

[sebastian69] (You don't really want to cyber, do you?)

[MistressSylvia] the angel does silly badilly

[MistressSylvia] he doens't have original sin so he can do anything

[MistressSylvia] i gotta be careful

[sebastian69] But I don't want to fuck an angel, I want to fuck a girl with massive baps.

[MistressSylvia] an angel's like a bogart

[MistressSylvia] he can shift into anything

[MistressSylvia] but not what you fear......what you desire most

*** sebastian69 has gone offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment