Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank You for Being a Friend (with Benefits)

A tribute to one of the greatest shows television has ever known.

[LASVEGAS MALE] waht are u waering
[MistressSylvia] i'm wearing a silken sleeping robe
[MistressSylvia] it matches my bedspread
[MistressSylvia] you, scoops?
[LASVEGAS MALE] boxers
[LASVEGAS MALE] and a hard dick
[LASVEGAS MALE] in my hand
[MistressSylvia] brb, i need to get another pink lady
[LASVEGAS MALE] wanna holdit
[LASVEGAS MALE] i ll lck your pink right up
[MistressSylvia] sure, i have three roommates who would be happy to help
[LASVEGAS MALE] oh fuk
[LASVEGAS MALE] my cok is so HUGE RIGHT NOW
[LASVEGAS MALE] do your roomate want sum???
[MistressSylvia] which one do you want?
[LASVEGAS MALE] the skinny one
[LASVEGAS MALE] is she a skut
[MistressSylvia] oh, Sophia
[MistressSylvia] oh, is she EVER!!
[LASVEGAS MALE] oh fik sopha
[LASVEGAS MALE] will you suk my cok
[LASVEGAS MALE] and my niplles
[MistressSylvia] let me get her...
[MistressSylvia] Hi, las vegas male
[LASVEGAS MALE] yes
[MistressSylvia] picture it: Sicily 1921
[LASVEGAS MALE] hi what are wearung
[MistressSylvia] a beautiful village maiden wearing nothing but
a white linen dress approaches
[LASVEGAS MALE] i grab you and wrap my hand around your mouth
[LASVEGAS MALE] shove you up against the wall
[LASVEGAS MALE] and start sucking your pussy thru your panties
[LASVEGAS MALE] pull them to th side and tung fuk you so deep
[LASVEGAS MALE] fuk my mouth sophia
[MistressSylvia] "Careful, you'll cough on the dust down there," i say in my thick brooklyn accent
[LASVEGAS MALE] perfect
[LASVEGAS MALE] i turn you around
[LASVEGAS MALE] put you hands on the wall
[MistressSylvia] "Dorothy!!" I yell out
[LASVEGAS MALE] yea
[MistressSylvia] A tall, regal woman in a tunic with shoulder pads walks in and gruffly yells "What are you doing to ma?!"
[LASVEGAS MALE] dorothy can suk my balls
[LASVEGAS MALE] fukin her
[LASVEGAS MALE] like the lil slut she wants 2 b
[LASVEGAS MALE] doggystly
[LASVEGAS MALE] with her on her tippytoes
[LASVEGAS MALE] bouncing on mycok
[MistressSylvia] "Rose, help me!" Dorothy yells. "He's raping me doggy style."
[LASVEGAS MALE] ummmm yesss
[MistressSylvia] An adorable, sturdy gnome of a 50-something year old woman waddles in
[LASVEGAS MALE] u want me 2 rape u?
[MistressSylvia] "Dorothy, I don't see any doggies" she says
[MistressSylvia] "Rose you're so dumb!"
[LASVEGAS MALE] sit on my cok
[MistressSylvia] "I certainly won't!" Rose says. "in St. Olaf, Ingvar the horseman tried that once and he was sent to court. his judge was a chicken named Strom."
[MistressSylvia] the whore of the group, Blanche, walks in
[MistressSylvia] ~a southern vixen with an appetite for men~
[LASVEGAS MALE] now what
[MistressSylvia] "Why didn't you girls invite me?" she asks. "Oh hell, Las Vegas Male, what do you want with me?"
[LASVEGAS MALE] tolick you rass
[MistressSylvia] Oh fiddle dee dee
[LASVEGAS MALE] abd slide my duck in your mouth
[LASVEGAS MALE] do u have astrapon
[LASVEGAS MALE] ?!!!!!
[MistressSylvia] Rose: "I'd love a duck in my mouth!! Mmm...we ate so much duck in St. Olaf"
[MistressSylvia] Blanche: yes, of course I have a strap on!
[MistressSylvia] Sophia: Of course she does!
[LASVEGAS MALE] can i sit onit
[LASVEGAS MALE] oh fukkk
[LASVEGAS MALE] slide it inme blanche
[LASVEGAS MALE] slow
[LASVEGAS MALE] and deeeeep
[LASVEGAS MALE] and rose...
[LASVEGAS MALE] keep gaggin onmy dicl
[LASVEGAS MALE] feel how biggg its gettun as blanche pounds my ass
[MistressSylvia] Rose: gurgle gurgle gurgle
[MistressSylvia] There's a knock at the door
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy gets it
[LASVEGAS MALE] cum in
[MistressSylvia] Her ex, Stan, is at the door
[LASVEGAS MALE] oh yeah
[LASVEGAS MALE] finally
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy: Look what the cat dragged in. What do you want Stan?
[LASVEGAS MALE] how bigg is he
[MistressSylvia] Sopfia: Big enough to knock her up in high school.
[LASVEGAS MALE] wht does he look like
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy: MOMMMM. Trust me, nothing to brag about
[LASVEGAS MALE] i want him frst
[MistressSylvia] he's bald and has a mustache and run a gag gift business from his home
[LASVEGAS MALE] will he fuk me
[MistressSylvia] Stan: Dorothy, what kind of company are you keeping?!
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy: Blanche brought him over.
[LASVEGAS MALE] while you sit on my face
[LASVEGAS MALE] ohyessssss
[LASVEGAS MALE] ride me
[MistressSylvia] Rose: In St. Olaf we once ran out of chairs and had to sit on each others' faces. This will be like the old times!
[LASVEGAS MALE] sophia
[LASVEGAS MALE] perfect
[LASVEGAS MALE] perfectmy cok is throbbong and drpping
[LASVEGAS MALE] clear thick precum
[LASVEGAS MALE] lick it offf 4 me
[LASVEGAS MALE] slowly
[MistressSylvia] Can I get my famous spaghetti sauce first?
[MistressSylvia] makes cum taste like the best lasagna!!
[MistressSylvia] dorothy: Oh mom
[LASVEGAS MALE] bounce on me
[MistressSylvia] Blanche: I don't think my girls can take the excitement
[MistressSylvia] Sophia: Your girls are on the floor anyways, why not
a little bounce?
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy: Shady Pines, Ma!!!
[LASVEGAS MALE] fukmeee
[MistressSylvia] Stan fucks you
[MistressSylvia] The girls go to eat a cheesecake in the kitchen
[LASVEGAS MALE] ueah stan fukme
[MistressSylvia] and discuss Dorothy's chronic fatigue syndrome
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy: I don’t think a hobby is the answer for Ma.
[MistressSylvia] Rose: what do you think is.
[MistressSylvia] Dorothy: Ugh, I wish I knew. I mean let’s face it, life is as interesting as you make it, and at Ma’s age it’s harder to make the effort. I don’t know. I guess I should be grateful she’s at least able to get out, even just to buy a nectarine.
[MistressSylvia] Sophia: Fuck you Dorothy. I'm gonna go fuck Stan and Blanche's stranger. Rafangu!
[LASVEGAS MALE] watch me get fuked
[MistressSylvia] Sophia: Oh what the Christ is going on out here!!!
[LASVEGAS MALE] sophia
[MistressSylvia] Yes?
[LASVEGAS MALE] im over u
*** LASVEGAS MALE has gone offline.

2 comments:

  1. my sister loves this, and suggests designing women and franny & zooey for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap! i've never seen an episode of designing women, though i think delta burke is a sex kitten. haven't seen franny and zooey either. i feel culturally retarded.

    ReplyDelete