Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Dance

This poor guy had no idea what was going on. And neither did we. Thanks Google!

[gb69] wanna chat
[MistressSylvia] i wanna take a ride on your disco stick
[gb69] do you like it
[MistressSylvia] I like you a lot, lot, think you're really hot, hot
[gb69] im glad - would certainly enjoy it if you were riding it
[MistressSylvia] Need a man who likes it rough. Likes it rough, likes it rough (baby likes it a-rough)
[gb69] would certainly like to give to you rough - fuck you hard hey..
[MistressSylvia] The only place you'll want to be Is underneath my Christmas tree
[gb69] sunds good to me - what a gift..
[MistressSylvia] I'd love a boat by the beach on the west coast. Oh yeah. And I'd enjoy some fine champagne while my girls toast. Oh yeah.
[gb69] if you say so,
[MistressSylvia] Oh, why dontcha?
[gb69] of course i do..
[MistressSylvia] Shake your kitty (meow)
[gb69] just put my photo the profile - you like
[MistressSylvia] Don't be dirty ice cream, baby
[gb69] love cream babes
[gb69] what do you like to lick
[MistressSylvia] That's money, honey
*** gb69 has gone offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment