Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Return to Normalcy

This post brought to you by Mrs. P's 4th period AP US History.

[Masterking] hello there ;-)
[MistressSylvia] hey there cutie patootie
[Masterking] up to some no strings online fun? :-)
[MistressSylvia] you know it big boy
[Masterking] finally somebody who dont mess around
[MistressSylvia] never
[MistressSylvia] ever!
[Masterking] well, well, thats young lady!
[MistressSylvia] so you wanna rp something steamy?
[Masterking] i heard about your passion for cocks and one is ready for u here...even on cam, if u wish
[MistressSylvia] i need a little foreplay
[MistressSylvia] a situation a setting
[MistressSylvia] set the scene while i get the necessary lotions
[Masterking] as u wish, lady
[Masterking] im a twitchy foreign guy who meet classy, but naughty lady i a bar
[MistressSylvia] ooh it's a prohibition era speakeasy
[MistressSylvia] my name is Flats McTeague
[MistressSylvia] hello twitchy stranger
[Masterking] oh, hi...he-hello, beautiful lady, let me introduce myself, my name is Martin Korkowski
[MistressSylvia] why hello, gorgeous. how are you liking the roaring 20s?
[Masterking] im fresh immigrant from Europe...i escaped from my poord country, tryin to fullfill my dreams in this country of endless possibilities...
[Masterking] and i think, i just met one of my dreams
[MistressSylvia] aww, you're sweet
[MistressSylvia] how was the crossing?
[Masterking] it was really hard, beautiful lady, 3 weeks in a stokehold of steam boat made me a tough guy...can't u see it on my rough hands?
[Masterking] (touching ladys cheek softly)
[Masterking] oh, excuse my bad manners lady, didnt want to ruin that beauty with my dirty hands...
[MistressSylvia] aww it's ok
[MistressSylvia] how was Ellis island?
[Masterking] i was like heavens gate for us, with that majestic statue of liberty...we were born again, when we entered this paradise...never thought angel like you will wait for me here
[MistressSylvia] i'd do anything for the huddled masses
[MistressSylvia] be a sugar and buy me a drink?
[Masterking] anything for my gorgeous lady...what would it be? whiskey?
[MistressSylvia] how about something form your homeland...
[Masterking] hey bartender, double vodka for this amazing lady!!! and hurry up, this lady cant wait!!
[MistressSylvia] aww, thanks you
[MistressSylvia] so why'd you leave your country?
[Masterking] here u are, my angel, taste piece of my homeland
[Masterking] we had really tough times there...no work, no money...and no chance to meet and take care of gorgeous young ladies like you, without resources...so i dediced to try my luck in this new world...and its not goin bad, i can tell u ;-)
[MistressSylvia] oh good!!
[MistressSylvia] what do you do? my dad owns a meat packing plant and can help get oyu work.
[Masterking] got different jobs from time to time, but still lookin for stable and serious job, so if u help me, i would owe u my whole life and i will do anyting for u, my saviour (im on my knees, passionately kissing lady's hand
[MistressSylvia] i form my hand into a tiny mouth and excited receive your french hand kisses
[Masterking] oh dear lady, ur hands r so soft and silky, i bet ur lips tastes like strawberries in a summer
[Masterking] lookin to ladies eyes passionately, waiting for that moment to come
[MistressSylvia] are you living in a tenement buiilding?
[Masterking] yes, my lady, its not a miracle, but still i have roof above my head
[MistressSylvia] oh good
[Masterking] would lady wish to visit my place?
[MistressSylvia] yes
[MistressSylvia] describe it to me in complete historical accuracy
[Masterking] quite complicated, but i can try it :-P
[MistressSylvia] accuracy makes me so hot
[Masterking] hmmm ;-)
[MistressSylvia] ahhhh
[Masterking] got small flat on a third floor in a block on 9th street in Hoboken
[MistressSylvia] omg i love cake boss!!!
[MistressSylvia] sorry back to the 20s
[Masterking] its ok ;-)
[Masterking] one room with bathroom with sink and toilet
[MistressSylvia] oh very nice a bathroom
[Masterking] window to the courtyard
[MistressSylvia] that is a very modern convenience
[MistressSylvia] yay no airshaft!!
[MistressSylvia] real window!!!!
[Masterking] i said it will be complicated :-P got no experiences with ny 20's achitecture ;-)
[MistressSylvia] its ok baby
[MistressSylvia] its all good
[Masterking] i dont know :-)
[Masterking] but if u say so ;-)
[Masterking] got nothing, but one bed and one closet inside
[MistressSylvia] how many men do you share the bed with?
[MistressSylvia] as is the custom in immigrant housing
[Masterking] with two, lady
[Masterking] thats why i wanna fin better job, so i can afford better place
[MistressSylvia] wanna study for your citizenship test with me?
[Masterking] it would be pleasure for me
[Masterking] im sure, u can teach me everything
[MistressSylvia] ok some questions
[MistressSylvia] Why did we fight the civil war?

(...2 minute pause)

[Masterking] because fo slavery?
[MistressSylvia] Exactly!
[MistressSylvia] you are on your way to being an american
[MistressSylvia] who was our last president (it's currently 1927)?

(...4 minute pause)

[Masterking] calvin coolidge
[MistressSylvia] right!
[MistressSylvia] you are so smart
[Masterking] thanx lady :-)
[MistressSylvia] What are the roots causes of our current emphasies on domestic policy over foreign relations? Why are we so isolationistic right now? Is this a prudent policy?
[MistressSylvia] (I'm touching myself right now)
[MistressSylvia] mmm
[MistressSylvia] u there?

(...10 minute pause)

[Masterking] yes im here :-)
[MistressSylvia] oh yay
[Masterking] cos usa always wanted to be economically independent, and first roots came dirung wrold war first, when they deciced to earn on war rahter to participate fom the start
[MistressSylvia] i'm so turned on by your intellectual ability
[MistressSylvia] we have sex
[MistressSylvia] you never knowing my real name
[MistressSylvia] welcome to america
*** Masterking has gone offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment