Monday, August 3, 2009

Stump Sex

To be honest, this just makes us uncomfortable.



[BarbaricCock] hey there gorgeous

[MistressSylvia] hello Mr. Cock!!

[BarbaricCock] haha :)

[BarbaricCock] those tits look huge

[BarbaricCock] and juicy

[BarbaricCock] how big are they?

[MistressSylvia] you know when watermelons get kinda old and fill with fermented juice and kinda puff up

[MistressSylvia] them's my tits

[BarbaricCock] mm

[BarbaricCock] my cock would look amazing between them

[BarbaricCock] care to guess how big?

[MistressSylvia] 24 cm

[BarbaricCock] correct

[BarbaricCock] you like it?

[MistressSylvia] yes IM SO GOOD AT COCK SIZE GUESSING

[MistressSylvia] i should open up a booth at a carnival

[MistressSylvia] make me guess the size of another part of your body or object in your house

[BarbaricCock] mmm you think you can deep throat it?

[MistressSylvia] if you dont mind vomit on your lap then yes!!!

[BarbaricCock] haha would you at least try? :P

[MistressSylvia] yes!! mama taught me there's no "fail" in "try"!!!

[BarbaricCock] haha welll then, open up

[MistressSylvia] I open my mouth

[MistressSylvia] OH FUCK my dentures!!! Hold on I didn't use the right adhesive

[BarbaricCock] kk

[MistressSylvia] I thought it would work even though ti said it was expired

[MistressSylvia] *I smile playfully as I squeeze out a fresh line of adhesive*

[MistressSylvia] my exposed gums give me an idea

[BarbaricCock] hehe

[MistressSylvia] would this be...your first time....without teeth?

[BarbaricCock] oh yes

[MistressSylvia] nothing...to get in the way

[BarbaricCock] mm milk my cock

[MistressSylvia] moo for me

[BarbaricCock] moo? lol

[MistressSylvia] yeah baby

[BarbaricCock] suck on it babe

[MistressSylvia] should i take off my wig

[BarbaricCock] do it

[MistressSylvia] and prosthetic limbs

[BarbaricCock] oh man this will be amazing

[MistressSylvia] i roll over to you on my special body skate

[MistressSylvia] are you ready for some head

[BarbaricCock] hell ya

[MistressSylvia] I remove my head

*** BarbaricCock has gone offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment